Thursday, August 7, 2014








Just a quick post to share another one of my favorite summer dresses. I'm a bit obsessed with nautical prints and finding this dress before the honeymoon made it a shoe in for my packing list. Like I said before... it got a little chilly most days and I didn't get to wear all of my honeymoon clothes. So here we are... wrapping up summer in leftover honeymoon clothes. This dress is from one of my favorite boutiques (reddressboutique). It is unfortunately sold out, but I have linked some great options below. I am obsessed with their dress selection. The new fall transition items on their site are also to die for! Check it out!

I hope you all have had a great week so far! 

Thanks for reading!

Xo-L


Jeffrey Campbell Smug Platform Wedge Sandals
MNG by Mango Floral Dress
High Waist Light Pink Sleeveless Cami Dress
Kendra Scott Andy Bracelet, White
Kendra Scott Elle Earrings, Mother-of-Pearl
MICHAEL Michael Kors Michael Kors 'Large Runway' Gold Bracelet Watch, 46mm
Pearl twisted hammock necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10