Monday, August 4, 2014


http://www.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=443110593&pid=uid329-25382427-55






So... to say work has been crazy lately would be an understatement... just a lot going on.  I always try to start the day off doing something that takes the edge off and outfit planning is just that for me. Being that I work in a very conservative environment.... I can't quite get by with wearing sundresses and sandals all summer. So to keep my personality showing through in my looks I add colors and patterns to keep me feeling like myself.

This dress is such a great layering piece... I know it will work well for layering for fall and winter, but for now I am loving the print and light texture paired with a simple blazer. Speaking of blazers... have you checked out the stock at Forever 21 right now??? OMG! Amaze! The prices are so great and the color and pattern selection is to die. I went for this great magenta shade, but I will definitely be going back for more to stock up for my fall work wardrobe.

When I showed these amazing shoes on insta I got a lot of questions. One word: SHOEDAZZLE! I have had the best luck with them this summer. I love the blush and magenta combo! They are quite the steal and I highly recommend them.

Lastly, I have been layering with my Moon and Lola hashtag necklace for weeks now and it is finally available on their site! Love this thing! The clear acrylic really goes with everything and is so dainty and understated.

I hope you have a wonderful start to the week!

Thanks for reading!

Xo-L


Products in this post:

Dior 'Jupon' 55mm Retro Sunglasses
Kendra Scott Andy Bracelet, White
Kendra Scott Elle Earrings, Mother-of-Pearl
MICHAEL Michael Kors Michael Kors 'Large Runway' Gold Bracelet Watch, 46mm
Pearl twisted hammock necklace
Tory Burch Tote - Robinson Mini Double Zip
Oasis Grid Print Skater Dress
Jessica Simpson Jacci Sandals
FOREVER 21 Woven Tuxedo Jacket


1 comment:

09 10