Thursday, July 31, 2014

So you can keep me Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home









Kimono c/o // Denim c/o // Wedges // Earrings // Necklace c/o //  Watch // Bracelet // Sunnies

Kimonos and denim shorts are two things I wouldn't have thought I would ever purchase... I always find myself thinking that denim shorts are either a. really redneck (I'm from Tennessee so I can say that...) or b. Hoochie Mama short! When Hott Kiss reached out to me about trying their denim I was anxious to see how they would work for me. Junior sizes don't usually  cooperate with me, but these were wonderful! I love how incredibly soft they are and the length is just right!

The kimono is from one of my new favorite shops ShopDressUp. I adore this store for two reasons: 1. the constant changing inventory and 2. the amazing price point! Nothing is over $42!!!! Obsessed! Gals on a budget hop on over to their site and prepare to swoon. 

Luke had a wonderful birthday yesterday. We spent the evening taking in this awesome weather with a picnic (obviously including cupcakes)

I hope you have a wonderful day! It's almost Friday!!!

Thanks for Reading!

Xo-L

Lyrics: Ed Sheeran- Photograph




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10