Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You're like a sugar-sweet kiss in the morning, Sunshine pouring right into my window. Cool drink of water in the summer...







Dress, similar // Wedges // Bag // Necklace // Sunnies // Watch // Bracelet


If there is one thing in the world that screams summer... It's a fruit dress y'all! This gem was a find at Anthro last summer and the fact I haven't featured it here yet is crazy! I love this little thing and it also happens to be Luke's fave! 

I'm also obsessing over this bag from my gal Katie's shop My Kind of Lovely. The orange matches this dress to perfection but will also be perfect for football season!! Make sure you check out Katie's spot this Friday at Lululemon for tax free weekend! She has the cutest stuff! If you're in Knoxville.. GO!  Katie has more info on her blog so visit here and start making your Friday plans. 

Today is also Luke's birthday! I am so blessed to have him in my life and this little blog wouldn't exist without him! Love you babe!

Thanks for reading!!

Xo- L

Lyrics: Dan + Shay- Show You Off



1 comment:

  1. You're the sweetest! Thanks so much lady! So glad you love the bag! And I'm in love with this dress on you!

    xo!
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete

09 10