Monday, July 28, 2014

You hit me like fire, shot me like a bullet. Burned me up and down, no way to cool it. But every time you kiss me it's like sunshine and whiskey.











I'm sure it's more than obvious that I am polka dot obsessed. This dress is a TJ Maxx find and I absolutely love the color. Things have been a little humid here so I find myself grabbing for dresses everyday to try to beat the heat. The wedges are on super sale and going fast so if you have been on the hunt for them this summer get 'em before they're gone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and if you are located in the Tennessee Valley area I hope you are safe and sound! The weather was out of control last night. We spent the greater part of the evening hiding out at my in laws house and trying to keep Rosey calm. (poor thing is terrified of storms)

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Xo-L


Lyrics: Sunshine & Whiskey- Frankie Ballard




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10