Monday, July 7, 2014

Spotty Dotty. . .











Top: Anthropologie, sold out | Denim: Forever 21 | Sweater: Target | Flats: Zara ( on sale!!)
Monogram: Monograms of Knoxville | Watch: Michael Kors | Lip: Pink Neauvou

Just popping by with another look from the honeymoon. I wore this our last day to explore Vineyard Haven, one of my favorite spots. I purchased this top back in the spring from Anthro and while it isn't available online I have a feeling you can still spot it in store! I love the peplum and the texture of the fabric, perfect for summer.

The jeans were a last minute find when I was in Dover. I quickly realized I didn't pack enough warm clothes for the trip. I found these gems for $15. The pink is such a great shade and they fit like a glove. I am obsessed!

My scallop flats were perfect for sightseeing. Lucky for you guys they are on major sale right now!!! 

I hope you had a lovely holiday!!! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10