Tuesday, July 22, 2014

She grew up on the side of the road Where the church bells ring And strong love grows She grew up good She grew up slow Like American honey








Dress: Similar here and here | Wedges: Major sale here | Bag:Similar here and here

Okay ya'll... summer is going by way too fast!!! I can't believe Luke starts back for another school year next week. This has been a whirlwind of a summer for sure. For that reason I find myself trying to fit in as many summer outfits as possible. I know summer goes long into September (weather wise) in the south... but come mid-August I'm scorching myself for the love of new fall clothes. (anyone else do the same??) 

This look just screams summer to me! Since taking a major leap into healthier skin last year with my dermatologists help I also find myself grabbing for long sleeve light dresses to keep a little extra shield from the sun. A good cotton shift dress is truly a must when the heat is unbearable. Blue has also been an obsession lately... so here we go with another all blue look.

I hope you're having an amazing week! Have you made time to shop the amazing #Nsale ? I snagged up a few new obsessions! Can't wait for them to get here! Make sure to shop here before prices go back up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Xo-L



Lyrics: American Honey: Lady Antebellum



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog so I have nominated you for the Liebster award- go and visit my blog http://fashionisafanfare.blogspot.co.uk for more details!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10