Friday, July 18, 2014

Something in the way she moves, or looks my way, or calls my name that seems to leave this troubled world behind.





Dress: River Island, similar | Hat: Nordstrom, similar | Sandals: Tory Burch |
 Bag: Tory Burch | Earrings: old, similar | Sunglasses: Dior | Necklace: Love Always 

I feel like I continue to pull out pieces that were early summer purchases I have yet to wear. This is another one of those... woops! I was so obsessed with this dress when I found it in May on Asos and took it on the honeymoon... the cool temps didn't allow for it and here I am just now giving it its glory. The print mix is perfection and the weight made for the perfect dress to wear for the trip to Raliegh to get Rosey.

I am also obsessed with my new bag! I had been debating on this one forever... and finally broke down. I did a size comparison of this to the regular size and worn cross body this one just made more sense to me. The larger version really looked silly when I placed the shoulder strap on... I am still loving that size though so maybe I'll snag up another. (If hubby allows...)

Happy Friday! TGIF major today!!!!! I need this weekend, BAD!

Xo-L



Title Lyrics: Something in the Way She Moves-James Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10