Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Southern Blog Society Conference: Recap



Katie & I
Finally got to meet Grace of A Southern Drawl!!!

Okay... I'm seriously obsessed with these gals!


Intimacy had such a great setup...


Kendra Scott on point per usual... 



The Asos team made me swoon!!!


Such a pleasure meeting the Pla Beauty team!! Such a great story behind this brand and the glosses are to die!

The ShopDressUp Team was so sweet! I am obsessed with their shop now!

Dermalogica is so on point with skin care! I am obsessed with their daily microfoliant!!





Katie & I gabbing with Pla Beauty


Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Southern Blog Society conference in Atlanta. I had the absolute best time! Meeting other amazing bloggers, speaking with the brands who attended, and getting some great advice and tips were just the icing on the cake! 

I met some of the sweetest girls on the planet who I miss oh so much already (Katie... who is super close to me in Knoxville, Julie, and Shelby) I can't thank them enough for taking me under their wing! We had so much in common and I can't wait to get to know them all better.

I wish I had more time to speak to every single person... but it really was overwhelming going into a conference full of so many girls and wanting to reach everyone. Next year I look forward to spending the whole weekend rather than just one day. (Getting Rosey was well worth missing out though)

Joining SBS was the best decision I've made since starting this little blog... belonging to a community of girls as special as these is invaluable and definitely a great way to connect. I kept telling Luke after I left that I finally felt like I had found "my people". It was nice to be around a group of girls who also had no selfie shame and had a deep understanding of the importance of outfit photos (hah!)

Thanks to the SBS gals Cathy and Jessica for such a great event! Can't wait for next year!

Xo-L








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10