Monday, July 21, 2014

Take me where the hills are calling, the fields are made of green. Cause I don't need some big old city, Lord. Give me Tennessee.








Top: Old, similar | Jeans: J Crew Factory | Sandals: Tory Burch, selling out FAST! | Watch: MK
Earrings: J Crew (my wedding earrings) | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Sunnies: J Crew Factory

Oh Monday, we meet again... If you are like me, Mondays kind of kick your butt! I hate to wish time away, but Monday's always kill me.

I love to cheer up crazy days with bright colors to add positive energy... and these pants are the epitome of fun! I love the cool blue shades and the simple floral print. They are on super sale right now so go snag them up before it's too late.

Keeping with the same color, but matching different hues adds interest and creates a simple, monochromatic look. I always find that doing this keeps things pulled together and chic, but still adds an element of interest to every outfit.

I am loving espadrilles right now too... and those bows just get me every time. 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for following along... make sure to follow via the social media links below for daily AGG info and updates. 

XO-L

Lyrics: Judah & the Lion: Sweet Tennessee



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10