Friday, July 11, 2014

Hot Pink










Dress: Red Dress Boutique, similar | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Wedges: Lulu's, similar
Bracelet: Benevolent Jewels | Lip: Pink Neauvou + Girl About Town gloss

Happy Friday!!!! I am beyond excited for this weekend. I may or may not have stayed up a little too late last night packing.... but it will be totally worth it for two reasons: 1. #SBScon in Atlanta!!!!! (I am only attending on Saturday... poo on work!!!! So excited to see my SBS ladies!!!) 2. We are hiking up to Raleigh on Sunday to finally get our puppy!!! I am beyond excited!!!! Plan on a little blog overload on intagram this weekend and seeing about a million pictures of my pup on the daily. I have a feeling I'm going to be an obsessive puppy mama!

I adore this dress from Red Dress Boutique !!!! I can't get enough pink in my closet and this dress is perfect for me because regardless of the crazy temps I always tend to be cold. The pink wedges added a little extra pop of color. Definitely wearing this again this summer.

Are you ready for the weekend??? 

See you soon #SBScon ladies!

Thanks for reading!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hey cutie pie! Loving this pink on you and I am so so glad I got to meet you this weekend!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shelby!!!! I loved meeting you! Hope to talk soon! Stay in touch!

      Delete

09 10