Friday, July 4, 2014

Gingham...








Dress: Asos , (only available in maternity version now... but I think it will still work for most) | 
Sandals: Tory Burch | Sunglasses: Dior | Pearls: J Crew | Studs: Tory Burch
Monogram: Love Always (wedding gift) | Lip: Lady Danger

In honor of it being the 4th... I thought I would share a slightly patriotic look from our honeymoon. This was my favorite look from the trip. I wore this the day we took the bike ride from Oak Bluffs to Edgartown( ... I know what you are thinking... dresses and bikes don't mix... ) This really did though! The weather was so crazy from where you were right next to the water and then went into town to shop and eat probably a 10-15 degree temp difference. So I wore this with a coverup to ensure I wouldn't smolder when we arrived. The length of the dress and soft cotton material made it super comfy for a waterside cruise.

I bought most of my honeymoon clothes over the couple months leading up to the wedding. I did that to avoid having a major chunk of change to spend all at once. This dress from Asos was a must. I obsess over gingham anyway and with the great quality and price point I just couldn't pass it up. It is only available in the maternity version now, but with how the dress is already made I think that anyone could also get by with that one (just size down). 

My sandals were a splurge gift to myself before the wedding. I stopped on the way up in DC to grab some last minute wedding needs and decided this was the last time Luke wouldn't see the wallet damage from the trip to the mall and I just had to. I had been loving the wedge version of these for a while, but really needed more flat sandals. I was unsure of how I would like them, but once I tried them on I fell in love. Happy Wedding to me!

This was absolutely the best trip of my life, not just because this was on my top 5 list of places to go.... but because I was with my HUSBAND(!!!) and could finally relax!

Happy Fourth of July! Have a wonderful day and be safe!!!

ps- make sure to check out all the great sales this weekend! I made a splurge with Tory yesterday since I could get 25% off a bag I was wanting! Go HERE for more deets!

Other sales this weekend include:
  • Nordstrom: Summer Markdown Sale Up to 50% off! HERE
  • J Crew: 40% off Already Mark down Sale Items!!! HERE
  • Asos: 50% off Markdowns & 20% off regular priced items HERE
  • Urban Outfitters: Get up to 70% off summer styles HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10