Monday, June 30, 2014

In the Vineyard. . .










Dress: J Crew Factory | Sandals: Tory Burch | Sunglasses: Dior |  Fedora: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Nside A Diva's Closet c/o | Earrings: Tory Burch
Bracelet: J Crew | Lip: Snob + Candy Yum Yum

So I am FINALLY sharing details from outfits worn on our honeymoon. I'm going to keep this simple and sweet today.

I love this dress. I bought it back in February knowing I wanted to save it for the honeymoon. I went for the unexpected color (it also comes in navy and a rose shade). I loved the brightness and I thought it helped make the scalloped edges pop. It didn't hurt that it went with the adorable necklace that Nside a Diva's closet sent over! Obsessed!

I wore sandals most of the trip since we were riding bikes most everywhere. My TB's definitely got some wear in! I opted for hats most days to keep my skin shielded from the sun. This one is from Ann Taylor and I thought it was just perfect for our honeymoon location! 

I will be back tomorrow sharing another honeymoon outfit post and sharing details of where we stayed, what we did, etc. It was the best trip EVER!

I hope Monday treats you well and thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute look! I love that fedora.

    ReplyDelete

09 10