Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello Gorgeous

Hi there! My name is Lacey and I am a twenty-something southern girl with a love for fashion and beauty.  Having spent most of my life slaving away in retail jobs, fashion has always been my escape and way of expressing myself. I am so excited to be in a place in my life where fashion can truly be a hobby and not a job. 

I'm also what some may consider a beauty junkie. I've spent several years watching tutorial after tutorial from some of my favorite you-tubers. Make-up is definitely something I love and you can always catch me in search of a new tube of lipstick anytime I'm having a bad day. 

My fiance Luke and I are currently planning our wedding for next summer, so you can bet on some wedding-related posts finding their way here... I am so excited to start our lives as newleyweds!! Words can't even describe.

With this blog I hope to share the things that are important in my life and learn about others along the way. I feel that you can always learn from those around you and the world is a pool of infinite knowledge. 

Enough about me... let's get to the good stuff!!!



For this introduction post, I figured I would focus in on a couple of my staples: a white graphic tee and my jcrew pixie pants. I've had these pants for a couple seasons now and even have them in a couple other colors. There is simply no comparison for these riding style leggings. With a zip back detail and sturdy composition, you really can't go wrong.
                                 

                                 

A couple of new additions also made the cut. My Rebecca Minkoff mini-Mac was a definite investment I had to make this spring. At the time I made the purchase, I was a little weary of the tough gold hardware, but she has grown on me and I can't wait to style with this bag all fall and winter.



As anyone who's picked up a magazine or browsed their blog lovin feed lately knows, the valentino rockstud collection has taken over. I'm not much for studs myself, so these BCBG generation heels did just the trick. Much more understated without all the hardware, but with the same general styling idea. Coming in at $39.99, these are my fab find for fall! 

                              



                              

Finally, my jacket was something on my fall wish list that I finally tracked down. I adore the berry trend for fall and the scallop edges definitely sucked me in.  The jacket was a recent clearance purchase from a local boutique, I scored it for $35. Boom! 

Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe via Bloglovin' to see posts regularly. 

 Jacket (no longer available, similar ) | Pixie Pants | T-shirt (currently $7.97!!)   | Watch   Michael Kors | heels, tj maxx  ( similar ) | Bag Rebecca Minkoff | necklace, tjmaxx ( similar ) | lippie Revlon Lip Butter- Lollipop | nails That's Hot Pink- OPI 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10