Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Best

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend! Mine was pretty stacked, but in the best way. We spent the weekend with friends, enjoyed a baseball game, and celebrated birthdays. I'm so grateful to finally have weekends off. You don't realize how special they truly are until you are constantly working and missing out on special moments. 

Luke and I also spent some time making wedding plans!!! We finally have our honeymoon spot picked out and couldn't be more thrilled! We are going to Martha's Vineyard which has always been at the top of my list for places to visit. I will literally be counting down the days!

Starting the adventure of wedding planning can be overwhelming, but Luke and I promised each other the second we got engaged that we wouldn't let our wedding overshadow our marriage. Not to say that's an easy task!!! Who doesn't want perfect centerpieces, pictures... well EVERYTHING perfect for their wedding? Said no one EVER! I just want to constantly remind myself that none of that matters if you don't take the time to enjoy what the process is really about.

In other news... I did want to share my look for church today. I love this Loft dress and am trying to wear my favorite summer pieces before it's too late. That's my project for the upcoming week.


 The dress was a loft clearance find this past spring. I love the drop waist and fabrication. The dress moves with you and is incredibly comfortable. 

I love these heels, I purchased them as soon as I got word h&m had started an online shop: praise The Lord! Seriously, why did they wait so long? Not to mention: these heels were $30 and a similar pair I wanted this past spring came in at the $150 mark. What a steal! 

In other news: I found this sweet ride when out to lunch after church today! Could there been more perfect timing? 


I also discovered a new hair style! I'm in dire need of a highlight (next Saturday's appointment can't come soon enough!!). So don't judge! Let me know if you'd like a tutorial! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Dress: Loft, No longer available (Love this one )
Heels: H&M Here
Bag: Kate Spade, Similar here
Watch: Michael Kors, here
Earrings: Kate Spade, here
Nails: OPI, ElePhantastic Pink
Lippie:YSL, #8 Fetish Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10