Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cheeky Florals & New Monograms








Dress: Charlemont Boutique, similar here | Wedges: Old, similar here
Clutch: Benevolent Jewels (use code LFCODE20 for 20% off) | 
Bracelet: Benevolent Jewels | Watch: Michael Kors

I'm back! Finally! We can attest this to me finally having a day off and taking a minor break from wedding planning. Let me tell ya, I totally underestimated the amount of time it would take from my life. Glad to be back though... and finally sharing what I wore to a good friend of mine's wedding in Asheville a couple weeks ago. (Told you I was behind)

It was the weekend after my birthday and I had taken a day off earlier in the week to honestly clear my mind and get some things done for the wedding. I ended up making that a  spa day and getting a mani, pedi, and blowout. That's what birthday girls should do though, right?

When I was at the salon, I popped over to their in house boutique to see what they had in stock. This dress immediately popped out at me. I loved the floral print and immediately thought of these shoes to throw the look together. It was perfect for the wedding on Saturday. We had a bit of a hike from the ceremony to the reception and I can't imagine how I would have managed with anything heavier. I found a great dupe and Charlemont offers phone orders if this dress is still in stock. 

I hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you baring with me through this very busy time in my life! Looking forward to a blissful summer as a newlywed with much more time on my hands! 

XO-L




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10