Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Insta Lately

Hey guys! So sorry for the impromptu vacay from blogging... life has been a little cray over here! 1. I am getting married in t-minus 3 days! (EEKKKK!!!!) 2. Luke's grandpa passed this past weekend... we've had a bit of a hard time... 3. I am on my voyage to the first state (DE) to see my favorite peeps and get ready for this wedding! So... I wasn't kidding when I said life had been a little major lately!

I got some raves about a couple pieces I shared through insta and thought I would share the deets! I'm not always the best liketoknowit poster... so here goes ladies...





























Romper, sandals, bag, watch, bracelet

Ya'll.. I can't even tell you how ready I am to get this cleared out! Packed to the Brim!






























Top, Denim, Flats, Bag, Sunnies, Watch

We are almost there! Can't wait to start this new adventure with Luke!
XO-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10