Monday, May 5, 2014

Pop of Pink







Chambray: J Crew | Shorts: Loft | Heels: J Crew, similar here and here | Bag: Louis Vuitton
Bracelet, Necklace: Benevolent Jewels (use code LFCODE20 for 20% off) | 
Watch: Michael Kors | Nails: Mod About You, OPI | Lips: Candy Yum Yum + Girl About Town

Hi there & Happy Monday! I am definitely grateful to have had a weekend to buckle down and get some serious wedding plans accomplished. I've been a little MIA lately and I apologize. This wedding is definitely the most exciting thing in the world to me right now... but also the most stressful. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed from being pulled in so many directions with work, wedding planning, wanting to keep this blog consistent, and maintaining relationships... This weekend definitely helped me get back on track and I hope you guys understand.

The 23rd was my birthday and being that it fell on a Wednesday, we didn't really do anything special. The weekend before we celebrated with my father and Luke's parents, but Luke and I didn't really get any time alone. I was so happy when he told me we would go to Market Square for dinner last Sunday to one of my favorite spots to celebrate late. Little did I know that my three closest friends were waiting there to meet us. I was definitely surprised and also completely grateful. We are all so busy and getting together seems to get harder and harder everyday.

I loved my outfit for dinner. The shorts were a find from Loft the day before when I did a little shopping after attending a wedding in Asheville. I was so happy to finally find a pair of lace shorts that were not seriously skimpy or see through! It's been nearly impossible, but I finally found a winner! These are everything! 

Also, you know those Mari sandals from J Crew last summer that everyone was going Ga-Ga for? Yeah, this sister found them for $20 at the clearance store last weekend! I just love finding a steal!

I am trying to find pieces for the honeymoon and little by little I am filling the suitcase. These gems are definitely coming with.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!

Xo-L




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10