Monday, April 28, 2014

Lucky Lavender





Top: Gap, similar here and here and here | Denim: Loft, on sale! | Flats: ModCloth | Bag: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Dior | Earrings: Tory Burch | Watch: Michael Kors on sale!!! | Bracelet: J Crew Factory
Necklace: J Crew, Forever 21 | Nails: Barracuda (Sally Hansen)

I'm definitely on a kick right now... a white, lace, and eyelet kick! I am also a tad bit behind on outfit posts (please bare with me... wedding planning is on overload right now! t-minus 33 days and counting!!! EEEK!) So, this is from last weekend. Luke and I spent the day together shopping for paint (home renovations are already beginning... can't wait to make our first home really ours!) The flats were a recent purchase from ModCloth that I am OBSESSED with! They come in 3 other colors and I am contemplating buying another! 

I got this top last year from Gap, but never wore it... why I don't know... but I'm pretty notorious for buying things and sometimes letting them collect dust in the closet. (hence my overload on poshmark lately... We have no closet space in the new house OOPS!) I love the detailing on the edges and it was perfect for a casual Saturday.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend & thanks for reading!

Xo-L




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10