Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sunny Days







Dress: Old Navy | Bag: Asos | Wedges: Shoedazzle | Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew Factory | Earrings: Francesca's, similar and on sale! | 
Sunnies: Shop Ruche | Nails: Sally Hansen, Barracuda

I've never been much of a Maxi girl... maybe a skirt here and there, but NEVER a dress. I'm 5'4" and typically when I wear maxis I feel less than 5'. I would kill for a couple extra inches so throwing something on that makes me look even shorter is a no go. This dress from Old Navy changed my mind. (very hard thing to do) The length is perfection for my height and even allows for wearing with flats. I love the print. (a cool blue is everything to me in the summer)

These wedges are on repeat for me. I found them on Shoedazzle and immediately thought of some amazing Tory Burch wedges I've been dying for... but wedding budgets don't exactly allow for that. I love the bows and now want them in the red color they are also available in. Coming in at $30 they were the perfect alternative to the designer version.

I'm so excited for Easter weekend, aren't you? 

Thanks for stopping by!

XO-L


2 comments:

  1. Regina SoutherlandApril 17, 2014 at 1:46 PM

    I have that dress!!! im in love with it.. i bought mine to take with me on a cruise in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

09 10