Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Tulle





Top: Old, loving this | Skirt: L Mae Boutique, similar | Wedges: Lulu's (almost sold out) | 
Sunglasses: Dior | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J Crew Factory | Earrings: Tory Burch

Obsessed doesn't even explain my love for tulle. I could have a million tulle skirts and still not have enough. So, when deciding what to wear for Easter it was really a no brainer. Tulle and pink are a match made in heaven.

My wedges were a random find when perusing the Lulu's website. I had thought they would be perfect for an upcoming bridal shower, but decided to make them my easter shoes and pull a couple things out of my closet that hadn't been getting much wear. I love the styling of this shirt. I actually have it in two colors. I thought the pink was perfect for Easter.

I always seem to have a good hair day on days it doesn't matter and when big days come up: WHAM... bad hair day! This day was the worst. I have been struggling with my hair to keep it from getting super frizzy, no such luck on Easter. Woops!

Thanks for stopping by!

XO-L







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10