Friday, April 4, 2014

Spotted








Top: Ann Taylor, sold out | Skirt: Old, similar here | Heels: Sole Society, similar | Clutch: Kslade Made, different color | Earrings: BaublebarXAnthropologie | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J Crew Factory


Polka dots are perfection, especially when they come in navy! This skirt is an oldie I purchased from the Banana Republic outlet and it never fails me. Every time I wear it I just feel happier. The length is perfect and I love the white and gray color mix up in the pattern.

My Kslade Made clutch was a winter purchase, but I am still loving it paired with neutral outfits for a pop of color. The sunflowers... were just another addition to the fresh flowers in my house right now... I can't help it... Sad day= go buy some flowers and have a glass of wine. 

I'm not sure if it's the fact that our wedding is less than two months away or that I'm just wedding obsessed right now, but everything I do with my hair or decide to throw on has some sort of "bridal" feel to it. I'm not hating it though!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check out my last post. I've been getting tons of skin questions and wanted to share some answers! 

Xo-L







1 comment:

  1. Love these gorgeous sunflowers and your chic hair! I just ordered some Baublebar earrings and can't wait to style them... There really is nothing better than a statement earring! So glad I found your blog through SBS :)

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

09 10