Monday, September 2, 2013

So Long Sweet Summer

Hi friends! Happy Labor day! I hope Everyone had an amazing weekend and that it didn't go by as quickly as mine!! Just wanted to share a quick outfit post today. I had to get one more red, white, and blue look in before summer officially ends. Summer holidays always call for this color combo in my opinion! 






Enjoy the last few hours of freedom while you have them! I hope the week is wonderful for you! I will be doing a couple of posts this week: one being a be-lated best of summer post and one being a review. Have a happy Tuesday and make it a fancy one!




Top: Joules UK (Sold out)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Shoes: Tory Burch Jelly (here)
Bag: Target (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (here)
Lippie: YSL #8 Fetish Pink (here)








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10