Thursday, September 5, 2013

Keep it Casual

As the week has gotten progressively cooler here in Tennessee, I've been adding a little more layering to the mix. Being able to start wearing things I have picked up over the past month has really been refreshing, and I can't wait to dive into my fall wardrobe. I am loving the simplicity of of today's featured pieces and how they are great when paired together, but also work when added to other outfit pairings. Having pieces in your wardrobe that work with your lifestyle and transition from day to night is key. I find myself often making the morning walk to the closet and saying to myself, "I can't wear any of this!". It's kind of like, what's the point? Buy what you can actually wear. I say this with serious conviction being that I have half of my closet laying in the spare bedroom waiting to make its way onto poshmark, ebay, etc. I'm ready to start over with pieces that work together, not just individually. 


I told you I love my Pixie pants!!! (I wasn't kidding!!) This is pair number two and I also have them in navy. Love! Something I struggle with is not going too crazy with one thing that I like... needless to say I haven't made many moves in the other direction.
  

Top: Cynthia Rowley via TJ (similar)
Pants: Jcrew Pixie
Flats: Jcrew Emery
Bag:Tory Burch  Amanda Hobo
Scarf: Off5th (similar)
Sunnies: Anthro Barnegat
Lippie: Chanel 05 Mademoiselle
Nails: Sephora by OPI Metro Chic



Have a Happy Friday!!! We don't have nearly as much on our agenda this weekend as last so that should make for more time to lounge and take care of forgotten things on the to-do list! I am so grateful for my weekends! I will also have another post up tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!! So cute! So ready for fall!
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite post do far! Love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete

09 10