Friday, September 27, 2013

School Boy


There is something so sweet about a classic color story and print like these black and white polka dots.  I'm definitely no stranger to prints, but as I've openly confessed... polka dots are my all-time fave! I snatched this blazer up a few weeks ago from target and am so happy to have it in my collection!!! I struggle with finding things that are work appropriate, but also match my personal style: this blazer made the cut! Not only that, but I can also wear this a million different ways! My pixie pants were a great match, but I could also swap for denim and dress it down even more. My favorite thing about this blazer is that other than the texture of the fabric, it is almost an exact dupe for the Jcrew school boy! I am always on the hunt for budget-friendly pieces and target is always a hot spot for bargains! 

Blazer: Target (sold out), similar || Top: Forever 21  || Pants: Jcrew Pixie || Bag: Louis Vuitton 
|| Flats: Jcrew  || Watch: Michael Kors || Bracelet: Tory Burch (no longer available), similar





This definitely has not been my week. Either through Luke being around teenage germs all day or somehow at the office I came in contact with the worst stomach virus. I have honestly never felt so sick. It's so crazy how it comes and goes though. I'm going to name it the 48 hour hurricane. I am grateful that it is finally over and ready to move on to the weekend. We don't have any crazy plans other than figuring out what we will be wearing for engagement pictures!!! I am so excited to have those coming up the following weekend because we will also be visiting my family and doing pictures in my mother's hometown. It really is one of my favorite places and I think the pictures are going to turn out great. Luke and I really haven't done a ton of planning the last few weeks just because of timing... we really have all the major details ironed out and are waiting to get into the little things like cake and flowers a little closer to time. 



Enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10