Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Polka Dot Passion


Top: Forever 21, on sale here
Jeans: Forever 21, here
Shoes: BCBGeneration, via TJmaxx: similar here
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff: here
Lippie: Nars: 01 Angelika
Watch: Michael Kors: here

I seriously have polka dot fever!!! There was a point in my life that awarded me the nickname "polkadot lady". I'm not kidding... intervention and all: there was a time I was not allowed to buy anything with polka dots. Something about polka dots just makes me so happy! 

I sometimes struggle with keeping my polka dot favorites in the mix during fall in winter. Fall always seems to call for more serious patterns: plaids especially for this season! That doesn't mean your dots can't come out to play though. A simple black and white look can bring polka dots back to life for fall and winter. Just toughen the look with edgy shoes and accessories.

These pants are one of my favorites! With a $22 price tag, that doesn't hurt either! I found these at forever 21 about a month ago and fell in love. Even better: the top was $15 and I bought it in both black and pink. I don't plan on packing either away for winter. The possibilities are seriously endless.





I am so beyond happy it's Humpday!! Just a couple more days til the weekend!!!!! We are going on a little adventure to North Carolina this weekend and I am so excited I can barely stand it! Luke is taking me on my first trout fishing adventure! Biggest thing I'm excited about... well I guess second biggest... wearing my new duck boots!!! First would be spending time with Luke!! 

What do you have planned for the weekend??

Thanks for stopping by!!!




1 comment:

  1. We have a wedding shower and then a wedding this weekend. Trout fishing sounds like so much fun; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

09 10