Tuesday, September 24, 2013

All About Bronze



I've always thought of metallic apparel in the most terrible of ways... You know, like the sweaters your teachers would wear starting in October prepping for Christmas! Crazy blues with snowmen... you get the picture. I've just always considered metallic pieces to be cheap and tacky looking. This sweater changed my mind!!! I remember seeing it pop up on a facebook page for one of my favorite local boutiques and I immediately had to have it!!! The open back and dolman sleeves make this piece one that can be dressed up and down effortlessly and really can be worn anywhere. I opted for something more casual with this look, but merely swapping the boots for a pair of black heels would make it Saturday night dinner date appropriate. 


Sweater: BB Dakota (also comes in silver!!!) || Pants: Jcrew Pixie ||  
Boots: Jcrew, similar || Clutch: (old) similar || Watch: Michael Kors  
|| Earrings: TjMaxx, similar || Bracelet:  (old) similar


How will you be making metallics work in your wardrobe this fall?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10