Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Leopard in Love

Jacket: Express, love this one || T-shirt: Jcrew || Skirt: Express, similar  
|| Leopard Pumps: Anne Klein, similar here  || Sunnies: Ava Tortie |
Watch: Michael Kors  || Necklace: Zara, similar || Bag: Louis Vuitton


Leather, stripes, black, and white: MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! I wore this last Saturday when Luke and I spent the evening with his parents browsing the Titanic museum and shopping for clothes for engagement pictures. I can't really pick a favorite piece, but I guess the stand-out would be the shoes... I found these last week at a re-sale shop in my hometown... 9.99!!! STEAL, right? I have been wanting true leopard pumps for quite some time now and have had my eye on the Jcrew Collection ones... but not looking to pay $300. I found the perfect pair! Leopard is so classic so I know these bargain babies will be in my collection for a long time to come. 


So, real talk... Things have been a little crazy around here lately... Between work, recovering from a stomach bug, and trying to get out of town... I've been pretty MIA. Given the importance of the above, I think we can look the other way just this once. I am incredibly excited to be visiting my family this weekend and having our engagement pictures done. We leave Saturday and will be back Tuesday. Definitely not long enough, but I will just have to make it work for now. 



{Luke & I at the Titanic Museum}

I will be back on schedule here-go forward, so be on the look-out for new posts in the coming days. I hope the week is treating you well! 

P.S.- Go get your flu shot! 'Cause we all no "Ain't Nobody Got Time for that this year!"
P.S.S.- It's breast cancer awareness month, get your pink on and sign up for a Komen Race!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10