Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hunting for Foxes


Vest: TJMaxx, love this one || Sweater: Old Navy || Boots: Hunter via Nordstrom || 
Pants: Jcrew || Bracelet: Target: (only available in store at this time) || 
Watch: Michael Kors || Necklace: Jcrew || Lippie: Candy Yum Yum


I have been craving these boots FOREVER!!!! I don't know why I kept pushing them aside on my list of wants... but on our trip last week we stopped at Tyson's Corner and the one thing I was not leaving without was a pair of Hunters! I went in kind of leaning toward the hunter green color or poppy red, but when I started trying on I realized that with this being my first pair I wanted to go simple. I can tell you now that I am in LOVE! I actually do want another pair already (probably going to hold off until spring), but I am so happy I went with basic black! I do recommend going with the sponge (it's like 5 dollars, why not?) if you like a shiny look. With the boots being molded rubber, they grab everything, so you really have to keep them clean.

I've been a little negligent with blogging this past week. Life really caught up with me since we were gone for several days and I decided I needed a little break. I am; however, always very consistent with OOTD shares on instagram so feel free to follow along for daily updates. 

We had an amazing time on our trip last week! I will be doing a couple posts on what we were up to while away and also a post dedicated to "What to Wear" for engagement photos. I learned a lot through that process that I wish I had known, so I'm looking forward to passing that along. 

I hope you have a fabulous day and if you are off tomorrow as well to celebrate Mr. Columbus, Cheers!

thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10