Friday, November 29, 2013

Classic comfort...






 



Dress: Anthropologie || Pearls: J Crew || Boots: Steve Madden ||  Slip: Free People 
|| Bag: Michael Kors || Watch: Michael Kors || Lippie: Mac Lady Danger



Happy Friday! I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!!! I can say that mine didn't disappoint... from celebrations to starting new traditions with Luke, I was beyond blessed. I also happened to be very comfortable... I picked up this dress from Anthropologie a couple months ago and have worn it several times since. The fabric is the perfect weight to layer and transition from fall to winter and adding a slip underneath gave the dress a more casual feel. I thought red tights were appropriate for the occasion and helped to tie in the details of my boots. 

Have a blessed weekend and thank you so much for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10