Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Classic Plaid....



Happy Humpday! We are halfway to the weekend! I wanted to take a few minutes to share my love for these Loft pants with you. I have had my eye on these for quite some time! If you are a Loft regular, you will know that they are no stranger to a sale... and always have some sort of promo going on. That's why I finally broke down and bought these plaid trousers. Originally $75 dollars and I got them for $25!! Can't beat that! (They are still available Here!)  Preppy, classic plaids are a fall and winter staple in my wardrobe and these will definitely get some great use!

Loft is still doing 40% off all sale items! Visit here to browse and rack up on some great fall and winter staples at great prices!!! 




Pants: Loft
Top: Jcrew
Blazer: Urban Outfitters, old (Loving this one!)
Flats: Asos, old (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors, old (have this one also)

I hope you are having a great week so far! Mine has been so-so, mainly due to Luke being in Charlotte at a conference. He won't be back until the weekend and I am definitely missing him. 

Have a great day & Let's keep working for the weekend!

Thanks for Reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10