Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy•&•Bright



This jacket ya'll!!! OMG!!! When I posted this on insta... I got so many compliments on the color... and that's exactly what pulled me in! I got this from Talbot's. ((I'm a Talbot's lover in my 20's & I am not ashamed!) I have never been more in love with a coat. Yellow is a color that you truly have to find the right shade for your coloring and I think marigold is mine. Bright yellows are absolutely GORG, but make me look like an 80's hot mess... so I can't really pull them off.. but fall yellows such as this work well for me. 

I also made a splurge a couple weeks ago (probably my last for a while), on these leopard Tory Burch flats. If you have followed me on insta for a while... you will know that I am kind of obsessed with TB. I can't help it! The calf hair version that came out years ago is really difficult to find in good condition on ebay so when I saw these I snatched them up! I got them on a Thursday night and when I woke up on Friday to show Luke they were gone. I'm glad I ordered when I did. The saffiano leather will hold up much better over time so I am glad that I got these instead. 

Happy Sunday!!!! Where has the weekend gone? Just wanted to post a few pictures from and #OOTD and let you guys know where I've been!!! (hiding out... jk) Let's just say, work-life balance is a struggle for me right now. I have been working 6 days a week for the past month and filling two roles at my job... needless to say, I need a break. This should be the last week of madness and I couldn't be happier to return to normalcy. 


Jacket: Talbots, similar 
Denim: Hudson
Flats: Tory Burch, sold out
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Target

Have a great day & Thanks for reading!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10