Sunday, November 10, 2013

Cozy in Tulle...




Tulle is kind of my favorite... I bought this skirt back in the spring from ModCloth & crazy enough, it's still available. I've only had the opportunity to wear it a couple times... and decided I wanted to find a way to take it a little more casual: what better way to do that than throw on a sweater? I just love how this look came together. Pulling in metallic pieces with a neutral palette really jazzed it up, but kept a comfy feel.

I can't say this will be my last tulle skirt. I love that this version is calmer in that it isn't quite ballerina style, but I would still like to find one similar to the one Anthro had this time last year: a little more full and meant to be worn in a cocktail-style setting. Maybe Santa will bring one my way...







Skirt: Modcloth
Sweater: Jcrew Factory
Shoes: Jcrew, old. (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Headband: Forever 21, similar
Bracelet: Forever 21
Lippie: YSL, Fetish Pink


In other news, I finally have a new camera... Christmas came a little early this year and I am so happy!!! It has definitely made things easier for my personal photographer (aka Mister Luke)... lol. Not like either of us are pro's or have a clue what we are doing... but we are having fun learning in the meantime. 

Luke finally made his way back from his conference... and while I was sad he found out so last minute that he would be going, he made a lot of great contacts and had a great time. I really feel like we all need a break sometimes and I think it may have been just what he needed. He is such a great teacher and I couldn't be more proud of him and the work he is doing with his students. 

One last thing... do you guys realize how soon Christmas is coming??? OMG! I have not even started Christmas shopping! I think I'd better get a start on that this week... how are you guys prepping for the holidays?

Thanks for reading and have a Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10