Thursday, November 28, 2013

Snow Day...



Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I still can't believe it's already time for the holidays... or time for snowfall!!! Yes, I know that we didn't get a "real" snow here in TN, but snow is snow,  right?  I can't say I'm the biggest fan of snow... mostly because I have to get to the office regardless... so driving in the snow isn't my favorite. I do love the reason to bundle up in layers though and my J Crew wool city mini and Hunter boots made for the perfect snow day combo! I added some tights and boot socks and my favorite Gap scarf and was ready to take on the day. My Hunters have become a weekly staple: I'm slightly obsessed!!!! They don't have a lot of traction since they are only true rain wellies, but with my boot socks they were plenty enough for our low accumulations. 







Skirt: Jcrew
Boots: Hunter via Nordstrom
Gloves: Jessica Simpson, similar
Boot Socks: Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx
Scarf: Gap
Earrings: Michael Kors, old
Belt: Target
Lippie: Mac, Lady Danger

I know we have enough every day of the month thank you's floating around cyber space to do us over for the rest of our lives, but I do want to express my thanks for your reading! I am so grateful for your love and support. I hope you have a blessed holiday and enjoy time with family and friends. 

Black Friday Shoppers: may the odds be ever in your favor! I will be working Friday and not partaking in the great deals, but I will have a major post up this weekend all about Cyber Monday! I know all fashionistas are closet online shopping addicts and this is our day to celebrate! 

Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

  1. Ohh Lacey you look lovely and I do like your Hunter Wellies, perfect boots for the snow.
    Kisses
    Welly

    ReplyDelete

09 10