Monday, November 25, 2013

Leopard Layers...








Cardigan: Target girls section...
Vest: Old via TJ Maxx. similar
Necklace: via TJ Maxx, similar
Jeans: Level 99 via Anthropologie
Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer, sold out
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Kate Spade, similar
Lip: Shocking Coral, Revlon

Happy Monday... if there is such a thing! I hope the weekend treated you well! I wanted to let you all know today that I found the PERFECT cardi... in the craziest place! The girls section at target!!! I'm blessed in one way being a shortie because the sleeves fit just perfect! I paid $16.99, but right now this little gem is $10!!! Go snatch it up!!! My other favorite part of this look: SHOES! Gold, glitter, and Lilly P.... girl has her bases covered, right? I adore these shoes and when I found them on Rue La La a few weeks ago I had to snatch them up because of the price! Perf! Got them for $100 and they were over $200 over the summer... There are a million to be found on Ebay so if you are looking for the perfect holiday party shoe or just something to jazz up regular days... go on and start the hunt: they are worth it!

These layers were a must this weekend! We took these on Saturday when the temps had just started to drop... needless to say I was a polar bear all weekend! I hate the cold, but am super excited for the holiday season to finally be in full swing. We have packed weekends until Christmas... so we took advantage of our weekend and did a lot of relaxing. I did a little Christmas shopping (and got a few too many things for myself... WOOPS!), but find me a girl who doesn't do the same... one for me and one for you, right? 

I hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10