Thursday, February 27, 2014

Neon Sparkle









Tee: Forever 21, similar // Denim: Hudson, white version here // Bag: Forever 21 ($24.80!!!!) // Baseball Cap: Forever 21, similar // 
Sneakers: Old Navy (kids) // Earrings: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Tory Burch // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: J Crew // Lip: Pink Neauvou 

I feel like such a kid in this outfit... and kind of a like a soccer mom. Which is actually fitting considering where I am in life right now.  There's just something about throwing on a ball cap when you're having a bad hair day... it's kind of like washing away the bad and carrying on.  I've been having some major hair struggles lately... and a hat was definitely necessary this day.

I have been having some serious luck at Forever 21 lately. The bag I'm wearing came in at $24.80. It's always super nice to find outfit add-ons at bargain prices. If you're in the market right now check out the info below for what I'm loving from the accessories shop online.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!




















Here are my Fab F21 Finds:








1 comment:

  1. You look baseball ready! I love love this outfit. It's comfy/girly/chic and ready for a full day of whatever. Hope you are having a lovely day!

    ~Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete

09 10