Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Faux Fur It





Vest: random ebay find, similar // Top: Forever 21, similar // Denim: Old Navy // Flats: Old Navy // 
Necklace: Benevolent Jewels (use code LFCODE20 for 20% off) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // 
Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: J Crew // Lip: Lady Danger

Just one last time... I had to go with the faux fur. I am so happy to see spring make an appearance, but so sad to let my furry pieces go into the shadows of my closet. I feel like I spent a large majority of the winter looking for the perfect faux fur vest... it's hard to find something that isn't uber expensive or very cheaply made. While this guy I'm wearing isn't the most fancy thing... it feels nice. has pockets, and doesn't look like I'm wearing a gorilla. (you know how some black faux fur can translate...) Sometimes ebay can surprise you! 

Another reason I'm longing for sunshine... I am a ghost! In piloxing last night I literally glowed under the flourescent lights. How embarrassing! I keep trying faux tanners, but nothing is doing the trick right now! I will let you know what I find! That's my weekend mission.

Happy Humpday! Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!!!

XO-L



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10