Monday, February 3, 2014

Calling Cupid












































Jacket: Esprit (Old), similar
Top: Target
Skirt: Forever 21, similar
Heels: J Crew
Pearls: J Crew
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Mudpie
Sunnies: Anthropologie

Linking up with:

Working Girl With Style

With Valentine's day just a couple weeks away, I felt it fitting to get in the swing of things and use Cupid for some outfit inspiration. I love pink and red together! Something about the pair together helps to add cheer to any outfit. I've had this trench since college... I don't wear it often, but I definitely should! A good jacket for rainy days is a must have with spring approaching and with the haphazard weather we have been experiencing keeping one handy is in your best interest(especially in TN!).

This top from Target has definitely gotten it's wear! I wear this to work all the time, but wanted to pair it with something a little more flirty for a change. This would be the perfect outfit for a dinner date for Valentine's day. If it's too chilly to wear a skirt, swap out for some dark or black denim.

I'm excited to be entering into another month. Not only is Valentine's day one of my favorite holidays, but I'm also another month closer to being Mrs. D! I hate to wish time away, but I can't help myself.

Did you partake in the Super Bowl festivities? I'm a bit of an old lady and couldn't stay up to watch the finish. I love sports... but I never said I was a die hard fan ya'll! 

Happy Monday and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10