Monday, February 10, 2014

Bubblegum Pink









Sweater: Banana Republic similar here and here // Denim: Old Navy // Flats: Old Navy // 
Necklace: Benevolent Jewels (use code LFCODE20 for 20% off) // Earrings: Kate Spade //
Clutch: K Slademade (sale!!!) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelets: J Crew, Blush Bazaar // 
Lippie: High Tea // Nails: Lovie Dovie by Essie


Have you ever bought something you didn't really need, but thought it would be a great piece at some point down the road? That's the case with this sweater. I found this sweater the week after Christmas. Of course everything had gone to super clearance to make room for new items and I scooped this up for under $20!!! I haven't thought to wear it until now, and when I saw the great color combo with my bright red Old Navy flats... I knew this would make for a perfect Valentine's day look.

I have been on a major hunt the past couple days to find a dupe for you guys... I got several questions on Instagram about the sweater and I'm so glad you loved it as much as I do. I couldn't find anything that would work as an exact dupe as this one is sold out, but J Crew had a couple of great options and Banana Republic had a different color and pattern option in the same style. (See below for where to find the pieces)

I just love pink and red together.... I'm sure I'll take it overboard this week with it being Valentines Day, but I can't help myself. Any reason to wear my two favorite colors is a good thing in my book! 

My other obsessions of the moment are: my Benevolent Jewels necklace (can't get enough of their pieces!!!), my new Old Navy jeans, and my K Slademade clutch. All three are not only perfect for Valentines Day, but  also for everyday wear! I could throw all three pieces on with a white t-shirt and look pulled together and chic... Obsessed really doesn't explain my love and I'm sure you can see why!

Have a great day pretties! I hope you are as excited for Valentines Day as I am!

Thank you so much for reading!






















2 comments:

  1. I am loving the grid pattern lately and mixing that with peplum, well that's what I call a major win. Very cute!

    -Amanda
    southofyankee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Love that top paired with the red accessories!

    ReplyDelete

09 10