Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two Tone...






Top: Max Studio, loving this one
Denim: 7FAM
Heels: ShoeDazzle featured in People Style Watch Mag March 2014
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: J Crew, Blush Bazaar
Necklace: BaubleBar
Lippie: Saint Germain
Nails: Formula X for Sephora "intensity"

Sometimes I have a hard time nailing down what my style is just by thinking of one look.  I love love love bright colors!!!! Yet, sometimes I just want to go super neutral with hardly a stitch of color.... that's just who I am. I like a lot of different things. I don't have a specific style that would define me... I don't think many do.

I just love the look of a simple white blouse with dark denim and pumps... there really is nothing more simple and chic. I found these heels from Shoedazzle a couple weeks ago and thought they were just so fun! The light pink and winter white color block is just the start... there is also a layer of gold peaking through the perforation of the leather: obsessed! They were actually featured in the newest issue of People Style Watch... so they must be pretty perfect, right?

I pulled things together with my favorite new polish from the Formula X collection for Sephora and a light lip.

Things are supposed to get a little crazy around here weather wise tomorrow. Schools are closing and we are predicted to get 6 inches of snow! Just pray it doesn't happen people! I just don't have time for that!!! 

Thanks for reading pretties! Sorry for the delay in posting! I managed to squeeze this one in between my work commute and making it to piloxing on time... I'm kind of obsessed with piloxing lately BTW! 

ps- It had just rained when we took these photos. Please excuse me frizzy hair! 

XO- L







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10