Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day



Snow days are so magical... even when you're a grown up. I love how peaceful everything looks when covered in a blanket of white... nothing can top it. {other than the beach} I was grateful to be able to leave work early after the storm hit... I drive almost 40 minutes to work without snow... so with creates over an hour and a half commute for me. {ick} I was so happy to make it home... and when I did this is what I saw... GORG!







































Pixie pants and layering are winter staples of mine... I also love a red, black, and white combo! The three make such a sharp statement! With Valentine's day quickly approaching hearts make everything just a little more festive... 









































Sweater: J Crew, similar 
Vest: J Crew
Gingham: Old Navy, similar
Pants: J Crew
Boots: Hunter
Bag: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew
Pearls: J Crew
Headwrap: Urban Outfitters, similar


I hope you are enjoying the snow! Stay warm and safe and have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10