Thursday, January 2, 2014

Golden












Sweater: LMae Boutique, sold out/ Top: Target/ Jeans: 7FAM
Heels: Michael Kors, similar/ Bag, Rebecca Minkoff/ Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew/ Lippie: MAC All Fired Up and Girl About Town gloss


Happy 2014!!! If you're like me, sparkle doesn't stop after NYE... we keep that going all year long around here. Gold and black are the perfect pairing: especially in sweater form! I love this sweater from L Mae Boutique, not only is the fabric stunning... but the added peplum style makes it such a unique piece. Simple pairings with denim, a small black bag, and heels with gold detail pull it all together for a simple look with a little punch.

I've had these pumps for quite a while... and while they look a little killer, they are my most comfortable and easy to walk in heels. The gold heel makes them a little more fancy and I love wearing them with simple looks just to add a little pizazz.

Our NYE was very quiet, but we had the perfect night. With the past couple weeks having been so crazy due to me being sick... we needed a little "us" time! I was so happy to ring in the new year with my mister and can't believe in 5 months we will officially be Mr. & Mrs. I absolutely cannot wait! Here's to an amazing 2014 that we will never forget! 

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10