Monday, January 13, 2014

Live in Color







Top: J Crew Factory, similar | Skirt: J Crew | Heels: ZooShoo 
Pearls: J Crew | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Watch: Michael Kors 
Bracelet: J Crew | Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Lippie: Candy Yum Yum + Girl About Town Gloss, MAC

Okay, so I went a little color crazy here... but I'm loving it! Going from -5 degrees back into the 50's for the weekend must be to blame! With it feeling like summer from the temp increase, I felt the need for some bright color in my life. This top is an oldie from J Crew Factory and is one of my go-to's. Paired with a winter white wool skirt and matching pearls, the look feels fresh... but still winter appropriate.  I don't get a lot of opportunities to wear these new pumps... so I threw them on to complete the look. 

Winter often leads me to wear super neutral colors due to the mood it puts me in... so I'm making it a point to keep some color in every outfit. Whether I reach for a pink lipstick, paint my nails something bright, or add a color interest in my accessories... I will be keeping my life colorful with outfits the next couple months. 

I know Monday's can suck the life out of us all... so keep positive and keep on truckin'. It will be Friday before we know it!


ps- Who was your red carpet crush last night? Here are a few of my faves:




Linking up with:







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10