Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Warby Parker



Today I am teaming up with Warby Parker to talk about the 5 day at home try on. First off, Warby Parker is an amazing company with a vision that is truly making a difference in the world. For each pair of frames sold, a pair is given to someone in need. There are so many in the world that are truly in need of assistance, but we are talking vision here people. Imagine the difference good vision could make in someone's life; consider yourself humbled!

Moving on to products... the 5 day at home try on is a tool for customers to use to easier choose frames. With so many different face shapes, knowing which frames will work best is difficult to determine online. With the 5 day try on, you choose 5 frames.. and take 5 days from the date delivered to decided which ones fit the bill. 




Get EXCITED!!!!


How it works:

{ Make sure you share your frames via Facebook and Twitter, the Warby Parker help team will assist you in your decision!!!} 

The frames I chose


Are you ready???


Take 1: The Ripley


Take 3: The Preston


Take 4: {Please note my excitement!} The Mallory



I have never been so happy having four eyes... in my life... and I started wearing glasses in Kindergarten...


As if you couldn't already tell... We have a winner! Best frames I have ever laid my eyes on folks!!! 



Take 5: The Everette
{ I threw in some sunnies to show all that Warby Parker has to offer... obviously hard to compare optical to sunnies, but aren't these fab?}

There you have it: choosing frames is now a cinch with Warby Parker!!! Once you've reached day five: pack up your frames, use your pre-paid UPS label, and take to your nearest drop off location for shipment. You can then place your order and confirm your prescription for your lenses. Please pay attention to the prices... SO AFFORDABLE!!!! I wish I had waited when getting my last pair of frames. The quality of these is impeccable and really cannot be matched for the price.

What are you waiting for? Go order your frames and support the great work that Warby Parker is doing! It's really a no brainer!

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10