Monday, January 6, 2014

Ice Blue








 


Top: Target/ Skirt: J Crew/ Bag: Kate Spade, similar/ Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Boot Socks: Urban Outfitters/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: J Crew
Sunnies: Anthropologie/ Lippie: St. Germain, MAC

I don't know about you, but January through March is my most difficult time of the year in terms of outfits. Christmas has come and gone and I feel like I've been on plaid overload... it seems a little early for a super bright palette... but I don't want to walk around in head to toe black for the next three months... My solution: neutral palettes with pops of color.

This beanie is a new favorite of mine. I bought it during a recent trip to Asheville when the temps were supposed to be in the 50's... and most definitely were not! I was almost frozen and ran into urban for something to solve the problem. This beanie came in several colors, but I found the blue to be really refreshing. I love that it isn't a true baby blue or super bright. It brings the perfect winter pop of color. 

I am doing some major closet clean outs to prep for 2014 trends (my closet isn't the largest...). Something to think about is what trends to keep for the new year and which to send packing. Be on the look out for a post to help decide just that.

Have a great Monday! We are prepping for snow here in Tennessee ( not my favorite...) Let's hope it passes soon and Spring will make an early debut! I am so ready for warmer temps!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10