Thursday, January 9, 2014

Uniform







Sweater: J Crew Factory/ Pants: J Crew/ Necklace: L Mae Boutique, sold out/ 
Bag: Louis Vuitton/ Boots: Lacoste via 6pm/ Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew/ Headband: J Crew/ Lippie: Stila laquer in Poppy (new fave)

Everyone has a uniform: that go-to outfit that never fails... Mine just happens to be a cozy sweater, boots, and my pixie pants. I have each in several colors to make getting ready on-the-go a cinch. This sweater is one of my favorites. It's more of an open knit, but so incredibly warm. 

The boots were a recent splurge. I had told myself that I didn't need another pair of boots this year, but when I completely tore the leather on my best black boots I knew I couldn't make it through winter without a replacement. I found these on 6 pm and was surprised when I saw the brand as I didn't realize Lacoste also makes footwear. I was so happy when I got them and realized how great the leather is! Not to mention that they are super comfy! Definitely a great find! 

The weather here has been so cold that taking these pictures was very difficult. We made it above freezing, but I still felt like an ice cube. It's predicted to be much warmer through next week and I couldn't be more grateful. 

Have a great day and thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10