Friday, January 3, 2014

Pink Friday










Jacket: Zara, old similar here/ Top: Target/ Denim: 7FAM
Shoes: ZooShoo/ Belt: Target/ Bag: Louis Vuitton/ Necklace: J Crew
Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: J Crew/ Lippie: Candy Yum Yum and St. Germain

Happy Friday! Just wanted to share a quick look with you as we rush into what's sure to be a crazy Friday!

Like most other ladies out there... pink is my jam. Anything in pink is always better and when I wear pink it's always sure to be a better day. Finding ways to wear pink as I get older; however, gets harder and harder. Pink lipstick is a must, but not when paired with an all pink ensemble. I usually find that adding a bright lip or nail color and showing my colorful side through accessories is the best route to take. 

We are keeping it low key this weekend to recover from the holidays! I hope the weather is in your favor wherever you are. (( it's freezing here)) Stay warm and have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10