Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tres Chic










Sweater: Forever 21
Button Down: Target
Denim: Gap
Heels: ZooShoo
Bracelets: Jcrew, Old Navy
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: J Crew
Earrings: Kate Spade
Lip: Candy Yum Yum with Girl about Town gloss

This sweater has been on my must-have list for quite some time!!! I finally snatched it up last weekend when our store got a re-stock.  A nice, cozy sweater has kind of been a necessity these days as bitter cold weather can't seem to leave. We haven't made it above freezing yet! Adding bright colors is helping to keep my spirits high though. I call these my barbie shoes. No matter what kind of day I'm having they always make it better!

I've been struggling in a major way to not keep buying sweaters! It's time to start hunting for spring and summer pieces and I just keep on adding to the pile of cable knits! Is anyone else having this issue? I can't wrap my mind around even buying honeymoon clothes. I guess I'm just to concerned with the possibility of frost bite...

I hope things are warm where you are and that life is happy! 

Have a great day and I will talk to you soon!

ps- I promised when I first started this blog that I would document our planning process with the wedding.... a few of those posts are soon to come your way! So stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10