Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sail Away...










Top: Target/ Skirt: L Mae Boutique, similar/ Boots: Hunter
Heels: ZooShoo/ Clutch: Target, old/ Necklace: J Crew/ Earrings: Michael Kors, old/ 
Bracelet: Jcrew/ Watch: Michael Kors/ Lippie: Girl About Town Gloss, MAC


Sailing away is just what I would like to do right now. With it being so incredibly cold I can't help but imagine what life in California must be like... I hate cold weather (especially Ice and Snow). We took these on Sunday before the crazy freeze made an appearance. 

Tulle skirts can now be found high and low... but finding the right one can be a task. I purchased my first tulle skirt this past spring and absolutely loved it, but it didn't have enough volume for my taste. This one from L Mae Boutique is absolute perfection. The amount of volume is just right and it isn't see through like many I've found can be. Definitely my best find from December.

I think I'm hung up on blue right now... It's all I seem to wear. Whether it be bright or more pastel... every day for the past week I've worn some shade of blue.  On the bright side, Blue is a four season color... and TONS of new spring merchandise is making way onto shelves. I'm not one to hang on to those pieces until the season changes, so the next few months will most likely be a random mix of seasons. 

Honestly, that's what us in East Tennessee have to do. On Sunday the temperature was above 50 and by Monday night we were at 10 degrees... you never know what to expect. 

Bundle up, Stay warm, and thank you for reading!

ps- Thank you to my Best friend Lori for saving the day and taking these! You're the best!



1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I love that skirt and top together... such an amazing outfit!

    xo Jessica
    www.afternoonstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10