Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Prepped and Proper




 


 
Vest: Talbots | Chambray: J Crew | Denim: Level 99 | Clutch: K slademade
Heels: Nine West, similar | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: J Crew
Necklace: Forever 21, similar here and here | Lippie: Stila Poppy

I gravitate toward preppy classics... like quilted vests and plaid. I stumbled upon this vest online several months ago. I had already acquired quite the vest collection and couldn't justify the price tag at the time... so I contained myself. I know we were meant to be  because when shopping on Sunday our store happened to only have one of these left... the one lonely vest also happened to be my size... and was 50% off. You know I couldn't pass that up! I've talked about my affection for Talbot's before and here I am again... telling you how very much I love Talbot's at age 26. Every brand has a target market, but that doesn't mean you have to trap yourself within those age limits. Loving timeless classics is nothing to be ashamed of ladies... so don't let anyone fool you. If you find something that works for you; wherever it is, by all means buy it! 

I'm a creature of habit and once I develop an obsession, it's hard to break. I've worn a little Poppy Red all but one day out of the last week... not sure when I'll break the habit. 

We are also expecting snow again today... oh the joys of winter! Who else is counting down the days until summer?

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10